Glass Related Links
- National Glass Association (NGA) -
Founded in 1948, the National Glass Association (NGA) is the largest trade
association representing the flat glass industry. NGA's more than 4,500 member
companies and locations reflect the entire vertical flat glass market. To
support this ever-changing industry, NGA produces products and services
specifically for the industry. Committed to advancing the entire flat glass
industry, the National Glass Association works for the benefit of the North
American architectural, automotive, specialty, and window glass industry.
- Flat Glass
Production Statistics (Bureau of the Census) - Detailed data on the
production, quantity, and shipments of flat glass.
- Flat Glass
Trends (International Trade Administration) - Detailed data on the value of
shipments, imports, and exports of flat glass.
- Occupational Safety & Health
Administration (OSHA) - Information on the Assistant Secretary, software,
statistics and data, standards, media releases, publications, technical
information, programs and services, and compliance assistance.
- National Highway Traffic Safety
Administration (NHTSA) - Information on announcements and events, recalls,
complaints, and service bulletins.
- Internal Revenue
Service (IRS) - Information on forms and publications and on-line filing,
and tax information for business.
- International Trade Administration (ITA)
- Information on the Trade Information Center, exporter advocacy program, export
assistance centers, Tradebase, exporter assistance programs, federal export
programs, and the National Trade Data Bank.
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Information on starting, financing, and expanding your business.
- Business Advisor - A one-stop
electronic link to government for business.
- State of Ohio
- Ohio County and
City Web sites
- Another web site for Ohio city Web
- National Association of Counties - Ohio
- The Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation
- Six categories are available: BWC's Hot News, All about BWC, For Injured
Workers, For Employees, For Medical Providers and Fraud. Visiting the BWC web
site allows you to: read BWC press releases, download the new consolidated claim
form, the First Report of an Injury, Occupational Disease or Death (FROI-1),
order BWC forms and publications, learn about employer and safety services, view
the class schedule for the BWC's Ohio Center for Occupational Safety &
Health, and e-mail requests to attend, learn about injured workers rights and
responsibilities, obtain up-to-date information about the Health Partnership
Program (HPP), file fraud allegations, and find your local BWC customer service
- Skytech Systems - a nationally
recognized manufacturer of quality commercial and residential glass structures