- To promote and encourage fair and ethical competition
- To fulfill all contractual obligations and respect the contractual
obligations of others by not inducing breach of existing contracts.
- To use safety glazing materials whenever and wherever required and to
refuse to sell unsafe products
- To maintain a safe work area which provides adequate inventories of glass
products and to sell these products at a fair and non-discriminate price.
- To maintain the highest industry-wide standards of professional and
- To promote the advancement of the association on the local, state, and
national levels, supporting its goals and objectives.
- Adherence to the code of ethics serves to assure public confidence in the
integrity and service of OGA members everywhere.